Home Insurance Inspection Service in Lake Worth, FL
Complete home inspections starting at $225 – Schedule yours today!
Homeowners insurance inspections help insurance companies protect themselves from unexpected liabilities that the homeowner didn’t disclose in their application. We provide comprehensive inspections and detailed reports that help both parties reduce risk and choose sensible coverage. When you need a homeowner’s insurance inspection, get in touch with Home Shield Inspections in Lake Worth, FL.
We primarily offer 4-point insurance inspections in order to help lower your insurance premiums. A 4-point insurance inspection primarily looks at four different features:
- Roofing: This examines the type of roofing material used, the age of the roof, and the roof’s current condition.
- Electrical System: This will check the general condition of the home’s electrical systems, what type of wiring is used, and similar features.
- HVAC: This allows a professional to see if there is an HVAC system in the home, how old it is, what kind it is, and what kind of condition it’s in.
- Plumbing: This covers all aspects of the plumbing system, from water heaters to the type of drains.
Each of these systems is incredibly important to the overall functioning of your home. As such, insurance companies are concerned about making sure that they are in good working order. We can carefully inspect each system and then provide you with a detailed report on our findings.
Reduce Your Insurance Premiums with Wind Mitigation Discounts
A wind mitigation inspection checks all of your home’s wind-resistant features, including the siding, windows, doors, and roof. You’ll get a detailed report on how well your home is prepared to withstand a windstorm. The main purpose of a wind mitigation inspection is to prove that you are eligible for insurance discounts. Some of the things we will check include:
- Roofing materials, shape, and installation techniques
- Quality roof-to-wall connection
- Impact-resistant protection of windows and glass doors
Your wind mitigation report may include recommendations for repairs or additional features that could help you improve your home’s wind-resistance and get your insurance premiums lowered.
Schedule Your Insurance Inspection Today
When you partner with Home Shield Inspections, you can trust that you are getting the most complete and accurate information possible. Our inspectors are licensed and experienced, with a background in local real estate. We can offer you competitive pricing for a high level of service.
If you want to learn more about our service or schedule a home insurance inspection, get in touch with us today. Contact us at (833) 424-6772 or fill out our contact form and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Home Shield Inspection proudly serves customers in the following locations:
- Lake Worth, FL
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Deerfield Beach, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Hollywood, FL
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- + Surrounding Areas
Contact Home Shield Inspections
Areas We Serve
Home Shield Inspections